Fu fu fu... the end is near
Well lookie here. The monotony of my summer life has not left me. I swear, I have whiled away a perfectly good summer. I am a slacker! See what happens when you throw unstructured time at me? *shakes head sadly* ANYWAY. I had another fun time at Lakeside this past Saturday. It was my little brother's 3rd birthday party... tee-hee! When I asked him what he wanted, he said "to eat..." so I gave him a candy necklace. He was really mad at my dad for some reason, apparently my dad "left his birthday at the store." I didn't know that was possible, but hey!
David Blaine scares the crap out of me. He's the street magician that they play on TLC. I want to meet him. I want to believe in magic so bad but have no reason to. I mean... that is so totally illogical, I know, but I don't do the whole "faith" thing. I see it or I don't. La!
Officially, I have just realized I've lost a thong. Which is actually mildly disturbing if you think about it... who has it if I don't? Maybe it's gone for some reason I don't remember... now this is going to bug me. Great!
I have had such an uneventful week! And summer, for that matter. Speaking of which, summer is nearly over. I still haven't counted "support our troops" stickers in the mall parking lot or fried an egg on blacktop or washed my car... although technically I haven't done that since September. Shh! Hehe. Well I have really nothing interesting to say. Which is why I haven't updated. But there, I did it! Maybe I'll do something interesting tomorrow so you can all be happy.

2 Comments:
Its an illusion! Same with the whole..thong thing...which is kinda creepy. Yup, summer is definitely time of our lives...w00t..*sarcasm*
Yes, lets hear on your take of party. An idea of the whole underwear issue is, check your little sister's, I know mine steals my shirts.
Post a Comment
<< Home