Maybe I'll start capturing flies for my new little friend.
Today was mainly uneventful. However, I drove my car, which I haven't for a while. To give you some idea of the time involved in "a while," a cobweb has formed between the e-brake and the driver's seat. I didn't have the heart to take it out. It's like my Honda is its own little ecosystem! Hehe.
I have been going through a serious lack of motivation lately. It's like all I do is eat, sleep, and read. My organ playing is especially suffering, probably in part because it's so difficult to actually play the organ, and even harder to make any significant progress. I'm sure my teacher would be dismayed to know how much I don't practice, but hey. Bach is hard. Soooo hard...
Well, I am done for the night. Nobody likes a whiner! Hehe, later.

1 Comments:
I hardly think a cobweb counts as an ecosystem. Don't worry, you're not alone in the feeling of eat, sleep, read. At least you have other things to do like the organ.
Post a Comment
<< Home