What's this? A post? EARTH-SHAKING!!!
Okay, well maybe it's not really earth-shaking. But it is a post, and hey I know it's been a long time but fear not, for I have not abandoned my blogger forever!!!
No really. I haven't.
Hehe. Well I should maybe explain why it has taken so long to update this damn thing! First of all, my birthday party. It was awesome fun times! The actual party didn't really end the next day, and I in fact stayed up without sleep into the next day, when I babysat for a 3-year-old boy and had to drink vast quantities of coffee in order to stay up until midnight, when his mother graciously came home and paved the road to BLISSFUL, BLISSFUL SLEEPING! Just thinking about how tired I was makes me want to sleep now... *yawn...*
But let's not get into sleepiness! Let's talk about something else... oh yes! Why I haven't updated! Well, let's just say the partying carried on after my birthday. And, after not updating for a while, I just kept not updating and well, kind of forgot about it for a while until SOMEONE started asking about it again. So anyway.
I've done plenty of interesting things. But nothing that I should probably share. Here's something I can: Last Sunday, I went to a church. Sure, that's not phenomenal for some, but it was weird for me. My own mother thought it was bizarre. Anyway, I didn't go to become a good Christian girl. I went to go hear some awesome music! You probably don't know it (since I doubt any of you know about organ literature), but Bach wrote a lot, A LOT of music for organ. This particular piece was for brass quintet and organ, and it was sweet. Very inspiring. Made me want to go home and play, but instead I went to Boyd Lake and got a sunburned nose!
Wakeboarding is not so easy, guys. I didn't make it up my first 3 tries, and on the 4th I made it up... and promptly fell on my butt. I made it up again... traveled about 20 feet... then FACEPLANTED. Let me just say that Boyd Lake water doesn't feel so good when it's being SHOVED up your SINUSES. After that, I was finished with trying for the day, and good thing! It is a very soreness-inducing exercise! Hehe. Anyway. Maybe sometime you'll get lucky and I'll recount some adventures! But that's for some other day when nothing interesting happens. As for now... well I'll do Tuesday/Thursday updating for Strange Seas and I'll update this thing at least once weekly. If not twice. Or thrice or possibly more, it depends on how many INTERESTING THINGS happen in my boring, boring life.
Oh one more thing before I stop gabbing (typing?) at you guys. I gots a job! K, so it's working at a corn maze, Fritzler's Corn Maze to be exact. Pay's not so high, but HELL, it's some extra spending money! Woo! Also, it should be an interesting experience. And it gives me an excuse not to hang out with my boring family at my boring house on boring weekends. Yay for getting rid of the boring! Anyway. I should stop writing now. God save the Queen!

1 Comments:
You're life is only as interesting as you make it....so make it interesting already! Boyd Lake eh? I know that feeling...except replace the water with my knees. Just keep trying.
(and what queen?)
Post a Comment
<< Home