I like musiks.
Well, today was interesting times. I had this luncheon thing at CSM, for an award I got... it was a long freaking drive and I slept for most of it. Anyway, we went to go see The Exorcism of Emily Rose, but it was sold out! I was kind of sad cuz I genuinely wanted to see that movie... instead we wandered around the mall for a while (oh! we who? Linz, Mike, Dustin.) and then chilled at Borders where I got some CDs... Pink Floyd and Cream. I was wondering whether the Cream CD had "White Room," and as I was listening to "I'm so glad" I saw that it did indeed!!! And I was so glad!! Oh, fun. I love Borders... I could waste a lot of time in there, truly.
Yesterday was our first Pep Band gig of the year... we had 4 saxes, a flute, a euphonium, a trumpet, a drummer, and some groupies... like seriously some friends sat behind us the whole time. It was pretty fun and we won the game as an added bonus! Whee!!
So what else has happened that is interesting in my life? NOT A LOT! But that's okay... maybe tomorrow or something. *jams to Cream*

2 Comments:
Why would you go to Borders for CDs, they're freaking expensive, go to Hastings....but not Wal-Mart...is it evil.
Whee, that is right! Also I like Borders, and I like the people in Borders, one of them knows me ha. He checked me the last three times I got anything there. He makes me laugh. Whee Borders! It is a good place to waste time.
Post a Comment
<< Home