Seafood byproduct.... HAHAHAHAHA just say it out loud
Well, today was fun times. I worked at Fritzler's corn maze till 5. It was really slow-going there so I got paid for doing very little work indeed. It's fun, anyway... a 4 or 5 year old little boy speaking only Spanish became my besterest friend. Hehe... with my Spanish I education I managed to converse somewhat, and he knew a tad of English so that was good too. Anyway.
I played DDR for the first time in a very long while today, and I miraculously set not only a high score but THE high score! I was so happy. To celebrate, I danced some more. =D how I love to dance!
So, I was feeding my chameleon some crickets today, ho hum. I had to mix some calcium powder with herptivite (kind of like flintstones vitamins for reptiles), and just happened to read, in detail, the box of calcium. It is made of ground oyster shells! It is strange to think that Merlin, a rainforest animal, regularly eats seafood byproduct! Tee-hee.
Well, I am hungry again so I think I'll go get some sort of tasty tasty snack! MMM, I am excited just thinking about it... nachos sound par-tic-ularly good. Byeas!

1 Comments:
Well, if you look at the date, you might understand why it was such a slow day. Seriously, how do you forget something like that?
Post a Comment
<< Home