Shiny pagans!
Wow, so I washed my Honda today for the first time EVER. It is... well, mildly shiny. As I predicted, the scratches and scuffs look WAY more obvious now, but oh well. I have had it for around a year now so... figured it was time. It wasn't even properly dirty, and I really only got the top layer of dirt off as it is still sort of grungy, but ah well.
So, it is getting time to choose my graduation trip. Before I started high school, my mom made me a deal that if I could graduate with a 4.0 she would take me to Hawaii. Well, I have a 4.02 or 4.03 or something so I think it's in the bag... pretty much... the only problem is that we have been thinking about a Carribbean cruise instead of Hawaii. Both sound awesome, but I think a cruise would be... well, a nonstop party. My mom said as soon as I'm aboard I can drink (minors can on a cruise) and that she'd pay my tab! It kind of surprises me when she says things like that because it makes me realize just how much I could really get away with if I wanted to (not that I don't get away with plenty already...). Anyway, what do you guys think? A cruise would be fun all the time but Hawaii is so... classic. My mom says it is really more of a couples place, and I guess I'd have to agree on that point. I could snorkel either way so yay! Hehe.
It is a very bad sign when someone says "there was one wild woman at the party who got drunk and started dancing on the tables and flashing people" and you automatically get the dreadful idea that it was, in fact, your mother, the WOMAN WHO CARRIED YOU FOR NINE MONTHS. She has been known to do things like this in the past... but surprisingly it was not her this time! It was someone new to their group. It boggles me that my parents' parties are consistently wilder than my own. I had better tackle this problem for Halloween! Who's in? Any suggestions on people that I might invite? Help me out PLEASE. My birthday was fun but... oh come ON, it's Halloween, practically a sacred holiday in my book. Gotta love the pagans!

1 Comments:
Yeah, I know what you do, for the trip...I don't know about the trips, getting drunk doesn't sound like fun to me, but hey...your choice. For the halloween party? I don't know, your friends sound like a good place to start.
Post a Comment
<< Home